Saturday, July 4, 2015

Game Romans In My Carpet! v1.055 Apk + OBB


Romans In My Carpet!Now for something completely different from the developers of the Ravenmark saga. We’ve got Romans In My Carpet! - an absurd MULTIPLAYER turn-based strategy game in vivid 16-bit pixel glory!IMPORTANT NOTE: The In-App Purchase are only for COSMETIC uses. There is no pay-to-win rubbish in this game. I BLEED PIXELS Stare at a screenful of mite-sized Roman soldiers charge into battle on spider-powered chariots. This is lush 2D life, perfected to a retro-loving science.I LIKE STRATEGY GAMES Engage in turn-based wargaming by way of Monty Python, and feel good about cutting up your foes while catching all of our smart, smart japes.I M SO COMPETITIVE Think you re a strategic genius? Challenge your friends in asynchronous multiplayer! Tell them it was just a flesh wound through in-battle chat. Bring your own taunts.I VE GOT TWO STORIESWhile waiting in between multiplayer matches, continue honing your wits in the single-player campaign, where you do battle against the nef
http://bit.ly/1Tcj5d2